Thursday, May 3, 2007

Creating Abundance..My Path To Profitmart

Abundance is not just how much money you have. If you believe you are abundant, you are, regardless of how much money you have. If you feel you lack something, you will, regardless of how much money you have. If your only intention in doing something is to make money, money is all that will come to you. Sure money is nice but isn't there more? How a person makes money and how it makes you feel doing it is equally important, isn't it?

I was looking for a business I could do at home to have the freedom to enjoy my life without having to chase through the traffic, wake up with an alarm , holiday when I felt like it and be able to do it from anywhere in the world. AH HA! Internet Marketing! That seemed to match my needs.

Well if you are like me and know nothing about it, searching google seems to be the place to start. Well what a shock. Pages and pages of systems, programs, advice, forums and so on and so on. The possiblities were and are endless...limitless! Affiliate marketing seemed to make sense to me as I didn't have a product to ship, no customer complaints to deal with and all I had to do was advertise for them and they would pay me money. Sounds easy enough. Then I found Clickbank and they made it really easy because all the product was right there in one place. They looked after the money all I had to do was check the mail and spend the money.

Wow! Life is great!! I started with Google and Yahoo, advertising my products on the pay-per-click program. Being totally "green" I just jumped in. I have done pretty well with it in the 3 months I've done it but these methods can eat your budget up pretty fast. I read and read all the information I could, bought some ebooks, bought some software and I've been lucky. I have only regretted a couple of ebook purchases which, after buying them, felt like money wasted. Of course Clickbank has a 60 day money back guarantee "no questions asked" policy as do most products on the net.

So, the next step, a website. Well there is tons of programs for that, all with lots of "hype" lots of "promises" but how to decide which one?? As I said at the beginning of this story, "how a person makes money" is to me, as important as how much money I make. I want to sleep at night. I want to deal with people who are straight-forward, open and honest. No b.s. No wild claims of "easy money". Tell me I have to work at it instead of it falling off trees and I'll believe you. This is where the ProfitMart team comes into the story.

I looked into several programs similar to ProfiMart and contacted the "so-called" owners of the programs. The replies were varied but were mostly "hype" and "promises". Rick and Ron Davies of ProfitMart on the other hand replied immediately, gave me straight-forward facts without the b.s. Offered me a program that,seemed to me, to be of true value, done ethically and professionally. A program that matched my beliefs and intent. I signed up for their newsletter first and got lots of free info from them without being constantly bugged to "join" or buy something. This showed me that these guys weren't just in it for the money.

At ProfitMart I got a free website with hosting included, tons of training for a newbie like me. Access to Amazon books for my customers, all the Clickbank products at the click of a mouse. Endless possiblites for products to promote and total control to add contenton as many pages as I want that will give my visitor something of value instead of just endless pages of ads.
Limitless opportunity for creating abundance without compromising my beliefs or integrity.

Some membership sites were as high as $800.00 a month and/or $1500.00 to start. ProfitMart is $19.97 a month with lots of opportunity to make that back, promoting the program to others by giving away free websites with your own domain name registered for life and receiving half of the new members fee in commission. Doesnt't take much promotion to have a $20.00 membership paid for every month from commisions! And Its every month as long as that person remains a member. Sounds pretty risk free. Especially for someone like me who is not willing to commit my life savings to internet marketing until I get a better understanding of it. Now that to me is "Value For The Money".

To get the whole story(even though this blog was long enough) go to www.thesourceishere.com

Seth

No comments: